Friday, April 6, 2012

Juice Fast Day 3


Day 3

Today was a great day! I only lost one pound but I feel and look skinnier, especially around my tummy. I didn’t mind the juices at all today, but I did make my own drink mixes. 

It seems silly to me when people say that they have more energy when they are eating less. That is exactly how I feel. I think that it is because I am only putting good nutrients into my body instead of processed junk and candy (mostly chocolate). I am eating about 1200 calories a day and I feel very invigorated. I usually am dying for nap by noon and today I had enough energy to WANT to workout! After I felt a little tired so I laid down for 15 minutes and woke up alert and ready for the rest of the day. That NEVER happens! A 15-minute nap has never happened on purpose in my life! I usually need at least an hour and a half to feel somewhat rested.

I felt so good today, and each day has progressively gotten better. I think that I am going to do this juice fast for another day. I am going to take it day by day and access how I feel, and go one day at a time. I really can’t believe how good I feel! I have been more patient with my kids, and I feel as though things are clearer. I feel like I have been taken out of a fog, a fog that I have been in for quite some time. If that isn’t incentive enough to eat healthier, I don’t know what is. Happy juicing and I shall update you tomorrow.

If you want to know what this juice thing is all about, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment