Thursday, April 5, 2012

Juice Fasy Day 2


Day 2:

This morning I weighed 150, so that is pretty good. I felt better today that I did yesterday. It seems easier to handle than yesterday too. On day 1 I felt like I was drinking so much! Today it didn’t seem like that. I feel like I have more energy than I did on day 1 too. It always gets hard around dinnertime for me. I think of the foods that I want to eat. I have noticed though that when I crave food, it is healthy “real” food. None of that processed crap or sweets. That makes me feel like this could be working for me to change my food patterns.

I want this juice fast to help me change what I eat and to be healthier in my life. I want to have more energy and look better. My goal weight is 125. I know that I can't lose that much weight on this fast, but I think that it will give me a good jump-start. I’m feeling good and ready for tomorrow! I might even go an extra day!

To find out what this is all about, read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment