Saturday, April 7, 2012

Juice Fast Day 4


Day 4

Today was the last day of my juice fast. I didn’t lose any weight today, but I feel and look skinnier. I made juices for breakfast and lunch, and then I ate a healthy dinner. I think that they suggest that you eat only fruits and vegetables for a day or two when you come off of your fast, but I didn’t do that. I had hibachi chicken with lots of veggies. It was nice to eat something finally.

About 45 minutes after I had eaten my dinner, I got a headache. It was kind of frustrating because I know that juicing is really healthy, but it is not a diet that you can sustain. I want to start living a healthier lifestyle, but it is so hard to do that with all of the food options available. I thought that my dinner would be a super healthy choice, but then I didn’t feel good afterwards. Maybe I shouldn’t have had any chicken, or maybe it just shocked my body. Either way, I am well aware of what I should and shouldn’t be eating. I’m going to wait at least a week before I eat any sweets. Hopefully I won’t want them at all!

Overall I am glad that I did this 4 day juice fast. I think that I will do another one again in the future. I felt great doing it, and I looked great too. I hope that you will look into doing this juice cleanse. I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment